Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Growing so big!

Jaxon is almost 3 months, and I'm amazed at how fast time has gone. He has been such a good baby so far and last night slept most of the night with only 1 nighttime awakening. What a happy mommy I am!! Here are a few words from Jaxon!
"Look, I'm getting really good at lifting my head up while on "tummy time."

"I just recently learned to read the newspaper; this is interesting stuff!"

"Daddy is super comfortable, and I love falling asleep in his arms."
"Carter still tries to lay on me and give me lots of hugs and kisses. Little does he know, that I might just be bigger than him when I grow up!"

4 comments:

brittany said...

i love the part about him growing up to be bigger. lily doesn't have much time before that happens and stella is all about paybacks. Oh the joys of parenthood.

Talai said...

Jaxon is so cute! I am so glad you were able to get some sleep!

Just us Three said...

Time flies and I'm excited for you and the almost sleeping through the night. That is always a great day. Cute family. Hey we are up for getting together anytime. How about the 26th? HAHAHA oh wait you'll be basking in the sun.

Kim said...

he is growing up so fast--slow him down a bit so i can see him before he is a little man! i hate that we missed you guys when we flew in! we really wanted to see you, but thank goodness we beat all that snow! enjoy that sun and ocean! have a safe flight back!