Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Too much of a good thing?

Back in September when I was in Texas visiting Christy I helped her do a little decorating around her house. We found so many cute decorator pieces that had words or quotes on them. I found myself "drawn" to them but had to restrain myself as Christy's husband Greg didn't want words and sayings all over their house (although we did end up getting a few). I guess I really like sayings and word art, and as I looked around my house this morning I found out that I think I'm borderline obessessed with them. What do you think?


5 comments:

Becca Bell said...

I find I'm drawn to that sort of stuff too. Maybe it's a good thing. It encourages reading! By the way, I love the animals!! That's really cute!!

Amy said...

oh but it is sooo cute! so who cares, right?

Rebecca W. said...

I think word art is super cute. If you ever have a good (and semi-simple) craft idea, I'd love to use it on my website Store & Style (and of course we'd source you:-)). I want to see more pics of the house!

Talai said...

Even if you had it covering your entire house you do such a good job with it that wouldn't matter. It is REALLY cute! Will come out here and decorate my house in a few months??!!

bloggingchristy said...

Jess,
Run with the words, i could put a million more in my house too! You are a decorator pro! Really, for all of you who haven't seen her house, ASK her to help you decorate, she is AMAZING!! I KNOW