Friday, October 9, 2009

So I promise I never win anything....but this time I did!

I got the weirdest and craziest phone call at 7:15 this morning. First of all, the caller ID said "Sports Radio" and so I thought it was some solicitor and I shouldn't answer this but decided to anyways. I'm sure glad I did because we won a family four-pack vacation to Disneyland for Halloween Time! I couldn't be more excited!!! I entered about 5 times in the same day and won! We are so excited. The boys are going to love it, especially because Jaxon is obsessed with "Mamo" or in other words Mickey Mouse!

7 comments:

Daisha said...

That's awesome! My mom won a trip to Disneyland for our family when I was a kid - have a fabulous time and you've got to post pictures!

Hector, Kimberly, Alex and Gabe said...

Hi! I found you! What a fun blog! I am so glad we talked at the park. Here is my blog address hkagcontreras.blogspot.com
Talk to you later!

brittany said...

when are you going to be there? we will be there the 18-23rd of this month.. that would be fun if we were there at the same time!

Jayleen said...

I'm TOTALLY jealous, but that is SO fun for you guys. How did you enter to win?

Amy said...

totally jealous also. Have so much fun and put lots of pics on your blog for us to see.

Archibald said...

I was thinking you could donate it to the Jonah relief fund. Love ya have fun.

Talai said...

Awesome! Congrats! When Aaron and I won a trip to Cozumel we decided that even if we went back it would never be as good because we would always have to pay for it. Nice thing about free is everything could go wrong (not that it will..at all), but it wouldn't matter, it's free. Have a good time!