Saturday, November 14, 2009

I've been Bugged!!!


Matt graciously bought me a Bodybugg for my birthday! Recently I have constantly been complaining about how I want (and need) to lose weight so I think Matt did it mainly to shut me up, but on the other hand because he loves me. After finding out how much they cost, I was very tempted to send it back trying to talk myself into the fact that I don't really need it. Well, I probably don't really need it, but I have slowly fallen in love with it! If you don't know what a Body Bugg is, they wear them on Biggest Loser and they keep track of calories burned per day. This enables you to create a "calorie deficit" so that you can lose weight. One of their slogan's is "We take the guesswork out of losing weight." They really do and so far for the past 4 days I've been able to create that "deficit" so I'm on my way to my January 27 goal date! I'll keep you updated on how it goes!

4 comments:

Amy said...

That is really cool, Jessica. I totally want one also. Good luck on your goals.

How did the Disney trip go?

Hector, Kimberly, Alex and Gabe said...

I have been very bugged by my own need to loose weight! My sister and her ward riends are doing a great weightloss program that is SERIOUSLY wokring or all of them. Let me know if you want details :)

Rebecca W. said...

Chris totally wants one of those -- he's trying to talk me into one for Christmas. Let me know how you like it :)

bloggingchristy said...

OHHHHH . . . I 'm so jealous! That's what I asked for for Christmas! I'm glad you like it! Now I KNOW I should get one!