Friday, December 11, 2009

Potty Time

I guess you never know how your kids will respond to potty training and honestly I thought Jaxon was going to be a booger about it. Much to my surprise, he has been pretty responsive so far. We haven't been too consistent but he has gone a few times a day for the last few days. At this point I'm glad to even him him sitting on the potty, as I recall that Carter was freaked out by it (go figure). Jaxon even went #2 yesterday. I honestly thought he hadn't gone so I told him to get off and we'll try again later. Then he yells (literally, he has a stadium voice) at me, "Mommy, mommy" pointing to the bathroom. Sure enough...there it was. This is definitely the start of hopefully a great thing!

3 comments:

Jayleen said...

I'm jealous, Morgan can hold it and hold it, but as soon as I put a diaper on her she'll go in it. I'm holding off on her until after Christmas to see if she'll respond better, she's a lot more resistant and stubborn than Ian ever was.

bloggingchristy said...

Yeah Jaxon!

I HATE potty training!

Breanne said...

That is awesome Jess! Wow, soon you won't have anymore diapers to change, what will you do?