Monday, May 3, 2010

It's Official! Back to the AZ heat we go!


So for those who haven't heard our big news, its official! The Shane family is headed back down to the heat of AZ. It is quite the interesting story how all of this came to be and anybody who wants to hear the story can let me know. It has been a super hard transition for me but I'm getting okay with the idea and things are all falling into place nicely.

We will miss all of our great friends and neighbors and I start crying every time I realize this is actually happening and we are leaving all these wonderful people we have come to love! :(

Matt actually left for AZ last Sunday and I will be joining him on May 15-16.

New adventure here we come! :) and :(

More to come...

7 comments:

Kristen M said...

That is big! AZ is lucky to have you guys. :) Hopefully you get to come up to UT to the THS reunion? I'm coming down for it, it would be awesome to see you! Good luck with your move & settling in.

Rich and Nickie said...

Hey I'm so glad I caught this post. Where in AZ are you moving. We are moving at the end of May and we would love to hook up and play. We will be in Gilbert

Talai said...

So, I do want the whole story! Why do you guys have to move?

Andrea said...

We want the story too!

Daisha said...

yes, please tell why you are leaving the nice home you just built! Good luck!

Just us Three said...

It was so fun last night. I am really going to miss you. I hope everything goes good these next couple of weeks and maybe I'll see you at RAGNAR:) But for sure something next week:)

Breanne said...

Jess, I am excited for you, and sad for me. It makes me regret that we didn't do more together when you lived so close! We will have to stay in touch better!