Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dear Lexie Mae:


I can't believe I have been pregnant for almost 9 months. I can't believe you, our precious little girl will, make your grand arrival in 9 days. I can't believe such a little thing will take up so much room in our hearts. We can't wait to snuggle you in our arms and call you ours. Your big brothers are going to love you to death. Your daddy is going to fall head over heels in love with you. We can't believe this is happening...

I am scheduled to be induced next Friday, February 18. We can't wait to meet you, our little angel. I dream about what you will look like. Are you bald or do you have cute dark, curly hair? Will people look at you and say, "She looks just like you or she looks just like her dad (or brothers for that matter). We just can't wait to finally welcome you into our family. Your brothers are so excited and ask me every day how many more days until your birthday. I'm sure they will be amazed at how little and perfect their sister is.

Your room is all ready and we have all the essentials in place. We love you Lexie and can't wait to meet you! :) Good luck as you make your journey into this world. We will be ready for you with open arms and lots of hugs, kisses, and snuggles! :)

Love,
Mom, Dad, Carter, and Jaxon


5 comments:

Sara said...

So exciting!!! I just saw my doctor and we talked about induction dates too (I'm still two whole months away). Good luck, we can't wait to meet her!

Just us Three said...

way cute!! I'm excited for you and thinking about you. I hope everything goes great and I can't wait to see pictures of Lexi!!!

Rich and Nickie said...

whoo..hoo! That was the quickest pregnancy (for me at least..haha), seems like you just announced it to us...crazy! We can't wait to meet her. Good luck with everything...we will be thinking about you. Oh..ps...just in case you haven't heard, Rich passed his test. Sigh of relief. Hope you guys are doing well. So happy for you.

Mindi said...

Wow, I can't believe the big day is almost here. I will be sending happy thoughts your way, and can't wait to see pictures. Miss ya, call me sometime!!

Breanne said...

Jess, I am so excited for you guys, I can't wait to hear how everything went and see pictures of your little angel!