Sunday, April 24, 2011

2 months already!


I could just eat her up!!

They say "Time flies when you are having fun!" We must have been having lots of fun around here because Lexie was born and just the other day I called the doctor's office for Lexie's 2-month appointment! Also, my friend sent me some pictures the other day that she had taken of Lexie when she was about a month old and I can't believe how much she has changed in only a month. I just want to freeze time and I want her to stop growing. Actually, if I could freeze time and stop all of my kids from growing bigger I would.

I love their innocence and I get frightened about their future in this crazy world of ours. I always tell my boys that they need to just stop growing and they tell me that I'm crazy. "Mom, we have to get bigger" or "We want to be big like dad." Well, no matter what my wishes, they continue to grow and unfortunately I can't freeze time. So I guess we will just have to continue having fun...





1 comment:

bloggingchristy said...

Where'd you get those pictures taken at? Adorable!