Sunday, June 15, 2008

Oh Dad!


Here is a tribute to all of the fathers in my life! Namely my father, Matt's father, and the father of my children (Matt)! I love you and thank so much for all you have done and continue to do for me!! Here is a reason why I love each of the dad's in my life!


1. My dad is the hardest working person I know. I dare you to find anybody who works harder. He is always there for me and loves me no matter what!


2. My father-in-law is very selfless. Whenever we visit he takes time to take us to the office and clean our teeth (even on a Saturday). He rarely thinks of himself and is very caring. We love you!


3. Matt really is probably the most forgiving person I know. I tend to hold grudges but Matt seems to forget about it in 5 minutes or less. Now that I think about it, maybe it is just senility setting in. I love you and thanks for being such a great father for Jaxon and Carter and getting down on the floor and playing with them and being their punching bag!


1 comment:

bloggingchristy said...

Yeah DADs!

Your house IS coming up very fast!!