Saturday, June 7, 2008

Jaxon's Request.

Dear Fellow Bloggers:

Don't you think it is about time there was a post just about me! It seems like my mom likes to brag about everything except me. I made my mom promise that she would make a post just for me and this is the result! These are just a few of my favorite things at the moment!

Love, Jaxon

1. Hammer won by my uncle at Lagoon.
2. Grandpa! He gives the best hugs! (not to mention one of the only people I will hug).

3. My stellar smile! For some reason whenever I smile I get out of trouble. Can anyone tell me why??

4. My pincher fingers - good for more than just eating!


5. Bike rides with my brother. (Squishy balls are pretty fun too).
6. Laundry baskets!!


7. My 6 teeth - I cut my first one at 4 months and am now working on my 6th one at 8 months!

7 comments:

Just us Three said...

Wow, It's been a while since I have seen Jaxon and wow he's a cutie. He looks alot more like Carter too. How cute. I loved the post. I had a great time running too. It's nice to have someone to go with!

Talai said...

It has been awhile since I have seen Jaxon! He is adorable! I can really see why he gets out of trouble with a smile like that!

Jayleen said...

He's got an infectious smile. Is that a Shane thing, because both my kids have it? It's been a while since we've seen you guys, we need to have another get together!

Kim said...

that smile!!! and i still haven't seen the little guy. i heard you guys might be planning a trip to the east and might see amy. that would be so fun to all meet up!

brittany said...

He's starting to look more and more like carter. i never would have guessed that in the beginning. he sure is cute.

bloggingchristy said...

Okay this is the cutest post ever. Jaxon is EXTREMELY cute, but I'm sure I am a little biased. I miss your kids already, especially after this post!

Richie said...

Your children are way too cute for their own good...talk about baby modeling...