Thursday, May 29, 2008

Way to go Bro!


I'm so excited for my little bro, Cody (who is actually bigger me in real life) who is graduating this weekend. My props go to him! He is an amazing young man. He is smart, funny, athletic, and always happy (I'm super jealous of that one)! As many of you know, the Hill family loves a reason to party. So as all of the guests arrive and the chaos settles in, I couldn't be happier to have loved ones around to celebrate this occasion for Cody. Now he is headed off to BYU where his true blue can really shine through! Way to go Cody!

3 comments:

brittany said...

i can't believe he is graduating!! that is so crazy to me. i really am getting old.

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

yes it is so much fun to be able to travel every summer. i have to take advantage of everything while i am out here! how are you guys doing? are you loving being back in utah? do you keep in touch with anyone from the ward?

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

hey where did you get your background? i have been looking for a new one and cant find a good one, yours is so cute!