Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Photo Update

We were able to see Matt's Grandma Shane (and all of Matt's family in fact) as they were in Utah for grandma's radiation treatments. This is one great thing about living in Utah, is we get to see Matt's family a lot more as they pass through fairly often.



Carter has been pushing Jaxon around a lot lately!


They have also been playing really good together!

Carter got first place in the Fun Run 4 Kids! (He is so much bigger than all of the other 2 years old that people probably thought we were trying to have our 5 year old run in the younger race, but oh well. We can't help it that he is really tall). Needless to say I didn't place. I was happy to cross the finish line alive and not on a stretcher!!

Matt after the Fun Run 4 Kids. He came in 3rd place overall! Way to go Matt!



Jaxon continues to grow like crazy and I can't believe he is almost 8 months! I pushed Jaxon in the Fun Run and he wasn't a happy camper! He screamed for half of the 3.1 miles. One of the other runners even asked me if she wanted me to have her old Jaxon and then I could push the stroller. But this picture is after the race and he was exicted to be done. Such hard work for a 7-month old sitting in a stroller!!

9 comments:

Kim said...

Good job all four of you guys!!! Looks like fun--except for Jaxon. Sounds like you guys had a fun mini reunion--without us!!! miss you guys!

Talai said...

Congrats on finishing the race! That is awesome! And, you are seriously so creative. You're page looks awesome. It's a gift!

Jill said...

What a fun family activity. I'm trying to convince Jason to do our Stake's fun run. He's still on the fence. If my foot will ever get better, I'm taking Jordan with me when I run a 5k. He'll be able to do the kids' 1500m.

Rebecca W. said...

Cute pic of Jaxon-I can't believe how much he's grown (I still remember the newborn pics you posted). And Talai is right, you're always switching up your page with such creative designs. I wish I had the know-how to do something cute with my blog.

Richie said...

Both of your boys' eyes are gorgeous! Man, you're going to have to beat those girls of with a stick! Congrats on the fun run. What a wonderful idea!

Lindsay R. said...

Cute pictures of your fun run! Good for you guys for doing it. I have to say when ever I see picture of Carter smiling....I think he looks just like you! He's adorable, and so is little Jaxon.

Jayleen said...

I love that picture of Jaxon - BIG beautiful blue eyes! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Becca Bell said...

Cute blog!!! I really think that, secretly, Carter is 5, but you just lie to everyone and say he's "almost 3" just so that he can win stuff like races.

Natalie said...

How totally cool that the whole family was able to participate! I don't think I could pay Nate to do something like that, even for such a good cause. Boy, your boys are growing!