Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy 7th!!

Matt and I celebrated our 7th anniversary this year! We have had many ups and downs (more ups than downs)! I love Matt with all my heart and am so grateful for EVERYTYING he does for me!

We were able to go to my parents' cabin at Sundance and have a great home-cooked meal of Cheddar Bay Biscuits (like Red Lobster), crab legs (Matt's favorite), the jumbo-est garlic shrimp I have ever had, peaches, and Cold Duck (like Martinell's). After stuffing our faces with seafood, we walked up to Stewart Falls and enjoyed the beauty of Sundance. Then we headed back to the cabin for some Veg time. We watched Fast and the Furious (I know super romantical, huh!). I fell asleep but what else is new!!

Thanks again honey for 7 great years. Love you to Reese's pieces! These are the flowers Matt gave me.

I took about 10 pictures and none of them did them justice! I love the red vase! (and the Gerber daisies of course!)

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy anniversary! Rich and I are just a few days behind you.

Rachel said...

Congratulations!! That is so great! Seven years is a long time! I think around seven or eight years you hit a really good stride in marriage and it can be so fun!! It sounds like you summer has been jam packed with fun!!

matt said...

It was a fun time. The best part was just chilling, walking and talking on our way to Stewart Falls. I love you so much honey. CPWANB!!!!

Rebecca W. said...

Wow, 7 years, Happy Anniversary! In some ways I still can't believe that we're actually in the next stage of our lives (marriage, kids, preschool...elementary school). Sometimes, I feel like we're all still 18. Crazy.

PS- I love Sundance- hearing about it makes me miss the mountains/canyons soooo much.

Hope you're doing well!