Thursday, July 29, 2010

Jaxisms



Jax has been saying some pretty funny things lately:

Yesterday I asked Jaxon to help unload the dishwasher and he says, "Mom, I don't want to." I said, "Well, this is your job, you have to." Jax, "But, I don't want to." Needless to say, I won that battle. Ever since he says that every time I ask him to stop doing something. "But, I like to."

It has been so hot lately that I've been wearing my hair up most of the time. Jax comes up to me the other day and says, "Mom, put you hair down." Yesterday it was the first thing he said to me when he woke up. I always explain to him that I will put it down after a shower. So now when he asks he follows it up with, "You put your hair down after a shower?" Funny kid.


Jax, like me, is not a big fan of the heat wave here in AZ. He has a hard time getting in his "hot" booster seat and says he's hot almost every time we walk outside. Then if we are eating some warm food, he asks "Mom, Do you like hot?" I say, "Yes, sometimes." He says, "Me like cold." Sooooo cute!

Today Carter and Jax were eating breakfast and Carter was being naughty. Jax turns to Carter and says, "Carter, you are going to make Jesus really sad!"


Jax loves playing with the Geotrax train and uses all of the trains to make one big, huge, long train. He is really serious about it and I will try to catch a video of him being the engineer!

Jaxon has the cutest disposition and sometimes it makes it hard for me to get mad at him (even though there are plenty of times I want to). Most of the time he makes me laugh and I just couldn't love him more!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So sweet! What a cute kid that is hilarious! I had no idea you were expecting baby number three!?! Congratulation Jess! That is so exciting.

Jayleen said...

He's so funny. I love you pregnancy coutdown on your side bar. :)!