Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bath time!

Caution:  This posts contain partial nudity...

So I know the last few posts have been about Lexie.  Well, maybe the cat's finally out of the bag, she is my favorite.  Okay...totally kidding.  I better not say that or I'm going to give my boys a complex.  I love all my kids equally (like we are supposed to, right).  I'm not gonna lie though, it has been really fun to have a girl.  


Lexie absolutely loves bath time.  Tonight I let her splash around in the tub for about 20 minutes and she was in heaven.  As I would say, "Splash, splash," she would splash around.  Maybe it is just that her smile melts me...




See what I mean!  :)  This is her funny scrunched up nose smile.  My theory behind this face is that she looks at me when I smile and is trying to mimic my squinty eyes!  :)

2 comments:

Katie Joyce said...

Oh my gosh I laughed when I saw the hearts you put on the picture!

She's such a cute squish. Who isn't melted by any of your children's ridiculously beautiful eyes?

I also heart that you're blogging again.

Laurel Baker said...

You crack me up! The little hearts...too funny! You know how I feel about Lexie! LOVE that little girl!