Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tagged!

My sister Christy tagged me and what fun!! Here goes:

1. Ten years ago: I was learning how to drive, enjoying high school, and working for Papa Murphy's Pizza.

2. Five things to do on my list today: 1) Take a shower, 2) Ride the bike and read my book for book club, 3) work on a scrapbook page), 4) Have a meeting for my new calling for Activity days, 5) Work!!

3. Things I enjoy: Scrapbooking, playing with my boys, walking with my IPOD, reading (thanks to book club), decorating, taking naps.

4. What would I do if I were a billionaire: Travel the world, buy a house and decorate it designer style, buy an FJ Cruiser for me and a Ferrari for Matt, build a humungous scrapbook room, go on a shopping spree.

5. Three bad habits: Being a little OCD about some things, picking my face, and curling my toes under when I work at my computer (werid...I know).

6. Places I have lived: White Rock, NM; Orem, UT; Rexburg, ID; Mesa and Queen Creek, AZ.

7. Five jobs that I have had: Cosmetologist, Pizza Girl (twice), Meier and Frank/ZCMI, AA @ Combustion Resources, and Transcriptionist (currently).

8. Five things people don't know about me:
1. I am in love with my IPOD. I always thought I wouldn't want one, but when my in-laws gave me one for Christmas, I'm hooked.
2. I love hot showers, although with two kids it is hard to stay in one for more than a few minutes.
3. I would love to live on a lake in Oregon with green trees and moutain surrounding me.
4. I hate cats!
5. I want to go on a scrapbooking cruise someday.

Now, I'm going to tag Breanne, Nicole, Britt, Kari, Jay, and Kim. Please be good sports!

3 comments:

Breanne said...

Hurray for Book Club! Way to find time for reading! I didn't know you hated cats! I am with you on being addicted to my IPOD, I have mine with me ALWAYS!

bloggingchristy said...

Hey, I love my IPOD too, aren't they great! Plus, I love FJ Cruisers too!! We must be sisters or something!

You hate cats? Really?

Talai said...

I hate cats too and I love my Ipod and long hot showers! Very fun to read! I didn't know you were still working.