Friday, April 18, 2008

Kids are funny!

Ever since Carter has started talking, I have recorded funny things he says in a little book. This is just a funny little conversation that went on between Carter and his friend Paige that I had to share. I hope it makes you laugh and hopefully it isn't one of those "you had to be there" things. I tried to censor it as much as possible, but remember that this is a conversation between a 4-year-old and an almost 3-year-old. Carter is almost potty trained (horray) but he still wears diapers at night. I was putting his diaper on before bed and it didn't even occur to me that Paige was in the room and that I should have had her leave, but here is how the conversation went:

Paige: Carter, my brother (who is almost 2) has the exact same "pee-pee" as yours. It is the same size, shape, and everything .

Carter: Oh, shapes like squares, triangles, and circles?

Mom: Not quite Carter!

I hope it makes you smile....it made me!

7 comments:

Jayleen said...

LOVE IT!!!! It sure made me laugh! You should send that into Readers Digest, they have a page of funny things kids say :)

Kim said...

that is so funny! you are so good to write all his funny things down!

Talai said...

I laughed out loud! That was so funny. My neice who is 4 saw me changing Owen and she asked, "How did he get that Owee?" (referring to his). Kids says the funniest things.

Jill said...

he's so funny. i love the idea of a book just for funny things your kids say.

Natalie said...

That's totally a classic! It's great that you're writing those things down, I know I've forgotten a bunch from my own kids already!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bloggingchristy said...

So funny! Stacey lately has been saying "I don't have a peanut, Scott has a peanut!"