Friday, February 12, 2010

Funny stuff

So I mentioned that we have been trying to potty train Jaxon and it hasn't been going very well. However, we can occasionally get Jaxon to try, especially if Carter is going. So this morning Carter invited Jaxon to go pee with him and he accepted. After Carter had done his business and Jaxon was still "trying," Carter said, "What the..." Then Jaxon chimes in, "Heck?" It was pretty funny. they went on like that for a while with Jaxon completing his sentences. I'm sure they got that from me and it just reminds me that I need to continue to be careful what I say around them. They don't miss a beat!

Also, Carter has been "sneaking" down to the bottom bunk to sleep with Jaxon. Today he says to his friend Tyler, "I sleep on the top bunk when my mom is here and then when she leaves I sleep on the bottom with my brother." What a little sneak!!

4 comments:

bloggingchristy said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!! I LOVE THOSE KIDS!!!

bloggingchristy said...

Remember who said this? "Mom, remember how I was crying when you left and then you took me with you? That was funny!"

The Shane Gang said...

haha! I forgot about that! He's been a sneak since day #1! :) Can't wait to see you too!

Tiff said...

They look so cute sleeping next to each other! They just love each other:)