Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hawaii...just a few weeks late

Okay, so I guess you can all officially call me the "Queen Blog Slacker" for taking so long to post my Hawaii pictures (almost a month in fact) and this time I have no good excuse whatsoever. I might try and blame it on my 2 beautiful little boys, but they have been little angels for the last little while. They are both now sleeping through the night (and I say both because it only took Carter to be 2-1/2 to sleep through the night)!! I couldn't be more excited about that one. So here they are...hope you enjoy.

Sidenote: Our camera did get broken while there, so I only have a few pictures from the last half of our trip, so I'll steal some from my mom's and post them in a few days! Also, as I was compiling the collage, I notice that almost every picture it is clouded over and I'm even wearing long sleeves, what is the deal with that? I promise we did go to Hawaii!! We did see a little sun there but not much. Nevertheless, it was beautiful as you can tell from some of the pictures, and again, I promise there are more and better ones to come!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Looks so so fun! Love the pineapple! How cool to go to the Hawaii temple--not many people can say that!

Talai said...

Gosh, I need to go on a fun trip to some where exotic. Looks like a lot of fun!!

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

Hey! This is Karleigh..I came across your blog! Your family is so cute! Your boys look like a lot of fun! I can't believe that you have two kids...well I can b/c I have two kids, but still it's weird! You look so good! I hope that things are going good. It looks like you had an awesome trip! Hawaii is my favorite place for a vacation!

bloggingchristy said...

Thanks for posting that scary picture of me snorkeling!

Anonymous said...

Great work.