Saturday, January 26, 2008

Matchy Matchy

As I was talking to my friend the other day about how I like having 2 boys, she mentioned something that really never occurred to me. She told me that it was fun for her to have 2 boys because she can dress them alike. Now I'm going through a craze of trying to find matching outfits for them, mostly for church. I did get them matching pajamas for Christmas and also cute matching outfits with gray pants, white shirts, and black vests. Do you think this is nerdy or just cute? Have you seen any cute outfits for boys lately?

Anyone know where I can get some size XL men's red firetruck pajamas for Matt so he can match too?? :)

5 comments:

Kim said...

I love when brothers match!! I am secretly hoping for a girl next so I can get them matching dresses. I love the name of this post too--from Return to Me???

Jayleen said...

I think it's really cute to see kids match! I'm with Kim on secretly hoping that I can have another girl close to Morgan so that I can dress them alike :)

Talai said...

Match away! My sister does this with her girls, but will get different colors of the same outfit. I just about die every time they make there fashion debut when I see them. So cute!

Lindsay R. said...

Hey Jessica! This is Lindsay (Stanley) Rodman - I ran across your blog and wanted to say HI! Your boys are so dang cute! I just had a little girl 2 1/2 months ago. My blog is web.mac.com/brandonandlindsay

The Jackson Three said...

They are darling - and I think it's super cute that they match! And Curtis got the same jammies for Christmas! Thanks Costco! :)