Thursday, January 31, 2008

Impulsive

I don't tend to be a very impulsive person, but yesterday I did something very impulsive.
I usually plan things out in my head or even on paper until all of the details are pretty much figured out, but this wasn't planned out for more than a few minutes.

You see, I had been thinking about doing this for quite a long time and have wanted to do it forever.

I talked to a friend to see if she could arrange this for me, and when she said she could last night, I jumped at the opportunity.

I left the kids with my mom and ran over to my friends house where she.....


CHOPPED MY HAIR!

I can't remember the last time my hair was this short, but I'm learning to love it. The weirdest thing for me is reaching back for my hair and it not being there...too weird. One good thing is that Jaxon can't constantly yank at my hair and I use 50% less styling product. As I thought about it, I never even cut my hair this short during my year in cosmetology school. So much for being conservative, I was being impulsive and I'm glad I was! Jaxon looks like he doesn't know what to think. :) What do you think?

12 comments:

Kristen M said...

super cute! i only remember you with long hair, i love you impulsive decision. it turned out really good.

brittany said...

I like it! It looks great. I have never seen you with hair that short, way to be impulsive.

The Jackson Three said...

I think it looks great! Way to be impulsive...I guess babies do that to you !

Kim said...

Love it! Seriously your hair could be bright green and you would be beautiful! It's very cute-Glad you kept it curly--us curly girls gotta stick together!

Breanne said...

Jess, I love your hair! It looks great! What a fun change!

Anonymous said...

WOWIE! That looks fabulous!!! I've only ever known you with long hair. Did you cut off enough to donate? Your post is making me want to cut my hair also. I haven't chopped it since Evan was born! Tempting...

Jayleen said...

I LOVE IT!!! So cute on you! I love being impulsive with my hair and trying new things!

bloggingchristy said...

Jessica you know you are a gorgeous model no matter what! Your hair looks awesome! Plus it's good to see you being so impulsive.

Can you stop making your blog so cute, or can I give you the password to mine and will you make mine cute? Thanks

Jill said...

you inspire me. i have a hair appt. in 1 week. maybe i'll go boy short. hmm i'm kind of a chicken. maybe i'll start with brush-aside bangs?

Talai said...

LOVE IT! I have never seen you with short hair! You should make inpulsive decisions more often!!

Lindsay R. said...

I love your hair, it's very cute! I think your boys look just like you!

Rebecca W. said...

I l-o-v-e the hair. You're lucky too because it's cute and curly so it adds ummphhh. It makes me want to do the same.