Friday, January 11, 2008

My favorite new bag!

I promise the pictures of Christmas and Hawaii are coming, but I just had to show off my new bag. My aunts introduced it to me and I just had to buy one. Not only is it adorable, but it is really functional as well. I'm glad for the fact that it has doubled as a diaper bag and that there are about 25 different pockets so I can keep organized. Now, if only I could remember where I "organized" all my stuff! Isn't it adorable!! You can't tell from the picture, but it is lined and backed with a teal satin that matches the teal stitching on the front!

4 comments:

brittany said...

cool bag, what brand is it? can't wait to see the christmas pictures!

McKenzie said...

I have one very similar to that! Mine is ogio and I love it!! I have had it for like 2 1/2 years and we are still going strong! I'm with you so many places to store stuff. I'm excited to see your pictures from Hawaii... so jealous!!

The Shane Gang said...

Britt, it's Ogio and McKenzie, I'm glad to hear that it will probably last for a few years!!

Breanne said...

Love the bag! You will have to bring it on Thursday so I can check it out! Can't wait to see all of your Christmas and Hawaii pics. I am glad to hear that you had such a good time.