Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Where or where are the boys these days?

So life has been crazy with all that is going on right now. Since getting involved with the new website Ilearning Global, getting ready to move into our house, my work exploding (f.o.s), and Jaxon crawling all over the place, we feel like we are running around in whirlwinds. I have to admit that in regards to my last post about our anniversary weekend, it was go great to be away for a night that I had a hard time kicking back into "mom mode" but I'm back! However, our boys are still alive and well and doing well and doing well and here is what they have been up to. Gotta love the farmer's tan in the picture below ;)

Carter is talking up a storm. His new favorite thing to do is playing "racing" on the XBOX. I think he's going to be like his dad in that regard because I litterally have to pry him away from that! He loves riding his Razor scooter with the "road" we draw on Grandma's sidewalk with chalk. He also loves playing on PlayhouseDisney.com! His new favorite foods are in his words, "Peanut butter sandwich cut in squares" and "chocolate milk with strawberry." He always wants to sing "Up in the Sky" which is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and "Child of God" you can figure out that one! He's found a love for painting and actually surprisingly doesn't make too much of a mess! He said something funny to me the other day when we were going down to the racquetball to play with the balls. Jaxon was napping and so I said I needed to check on him. Carter said,"You leave Jaxon in his crib and we can go play without him." I guess he didn't want him to play, but they have really been playing good together. Tonight he kept asking to play racing before bed, and we said, "No Carter, and don't ask again." Carter retorts,"Come on!" It was pretty funny!


Where do I start with Jaxon. He still loves grandpa more than me (I'm serious, he would chose to go to grandpa over me). He is all over the place and loves to go up the stairs but hasn't learned how to go down yet. He loves dancing to music and waves him arm in the air and bounces. He waves "bye-bye " and "hi." Carter has these pullback racing cars where you shake them and then set them down and they go. Jaxon was playing with one and shaking it and putting it down. It amazes me how smart they are so young. He loves toilet water and we have to make sure we put the toilet seat down or we'll find Jaxon in there just sloshing around. Disgusting, I know!! He also likes to "scavenge" for food that has dropped on the floor when he's eating, so I have to make sure that is cleaned up! (That is digusting too)!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I sure miss you guys. Those boys get cuter everyday. Give them big hugs for us.

Kim said...

what cuties! thank goodness for playhousedisney.com--one of Caleb's favs. i had a potty-water slosher too. totally grossed me out, but luckily that phase ended!
miss you guys!

bloggingchristy said...

Yeah, no joke on the grandpa thing!! I love Jaxon even if he is a potty mouth!

You forgot to tell about Carter's obsession with his cousin Daniel!! WE should've got a picture of them together!! Maybe in October . . . or January . . or next March . . .