Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yes officer!

So lucky me, I got pulled over today. I wanted to burst into tears, but then I had a conversation with Carter and it really made light of the situation. After the cop took my license and registration Carter asks, "Mommy what happened?"

I replied, "Mommy got in trouble. She was going too fast!"

Carter comes back with, "Mommy, you are in trouble? Do you need a spanking."

I really wanted to tell the officer that I only needed a spanking instead of the $82 ticket, but I'm not sure that would have sounded very good!

I'm glad Carter has it all figured out!

7 comments:

Rebecca W. said...

Great post. I'd trade a spanking any day for a ticket. Seriously, Carter is so funny. Too bad the policeman didn't hear that, maybe he would have let you off.

Just us Three said...

Carter is too cute. It was fun to have you guys there last night. Thanks for coming. I'm really glad that we see each other so much now!

Chad and Jolene Smith said...

That was just to funny! Chad and I laughed so hard! He sounds like a cutie!

Jill said...

was this your first ticket?

Becca Bell said...

NICE, I'm so glad you blogged about that. I feel bad that you got a ticket, but the story is just too funny to not share!!

bloggingchristy said...

Wow, I bet that gave Matt some fun ideas!! You need to find him a police officer uniform!

The Shane Gang said...

Christy!!! Get your head out of the gutter!!! :) LOL