Saturday, January 9, 2010

Soccer fun!

It is about time to post some pictures of the boys, so I will work on that tomorrow. Just a few things for the day....I started out the day in a good way...A trip to the temple and then a run after that. I was feeling great by the time 10:30 rolled around. I then made breakfast for Matt and his biking buddies and snuck a piece or two of the Kneaders French Toast with home made buttermilk syrup. This is really the most amazing entree you could ever have for breakfast (or any meal for that matter).

We went to Matt's indoor soccer game and I was glad that the boys were able to expend some energy as they don't get the chance to run around outside. As we were walking into the building, Jaxon looks at me and starts clapping, "Clap?" he says. "Oh, are you going to clap?" He answers, "Yeah." and "Yay, yay, yay!" Me, "Oh, you're going to cheer and say, Yay! "Yeah Mommy!" Too cute. I love that he is figuring it all out. Jaxon also always says, "Cuz." Jaxon, why did you do that? "Cuz." Why do you want to wear that? "Cuz." Why? "Cuz." He cracks me up. I've got to remember this.

No comments: