Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fro No Mo!



So Matt always jokes that he is the last one to get his haircut. This time it is really true and this is the result of about 3 months with out a haircut! I swear for the past month I would ask him every day if I could cut it. He finally broke down last night and said, "I'm done with long hair."


I wish I could give you a better perspective of how much hair it actually was.

End result...

Picture to come soon!

I walked out of our bedroom to see him on the computer after his butch job and had to do a double take cause it was such change. Glad to have my clean-cut husband back. :)

7 comments:

andrea wardle said...

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. Look him up on google images. That's what I first thought of when I saw Matt!! I'm sure he looks much cleaner now....

Jayleen said...

HOLY HAIR!!! Take some tweezers to the eyebrows too. I'm always wanting to tweeze Jeff's. He could just keep it shaved like Jeff (NOT)!

brittany said...

ryan can totally relate to this post, he is ALWAYS the last one to have a haircut, and it's me that doesn't want to do it not him. his hair isn't as nice as matt's though. it grows straight out and looks awful.

Mindi said...

You should have ratted it all up and given him a fro. :) That is a lot of hair.

Talai said...

Total mug shot. Too funny.

The Shane Gang said...

Mindi, we tried to rat it up...He is a goof! :) I need to post the after picture...

Kim said...

Send it to Jeff! I think he could use some of that hair!
Can't wait to see the after picture.