Friday, November 23, 2007

family pictures

Our good friend Andrea Wardle took these adorable family pictures that I've tatooed all over my blog now. She did a fantastic job and for the most part everyone in the family cooperated! She took over 150 pictures and I would say by the 100th picture Carter was done and we have a whole bunch of shots where Carter is trying to run out of the picture...it's pretty funny! Jaxon stayed happy almost the entire time. The weather even cooperated with us and it was not too cold. I'm glad we did them when we did because it looks like the cold weather is here to stay!

6 comments:

brittany said...

love the pics and updated blog! what a cute family you have.

Kim said...

Beautiful family pictures!!! Love love love them! How nice to know someone who does such a great job.

McKenzie said...

Your new pictures are so cute! It helps to have cute subjects. I love the blog makeover too! :)

bloggingchristy said...

Those pics are so cute, Carter looks so old in that picture! Seriously, Andrea took great pictures, it make me realize I need to take some family pictures.

Breanne said...

Jess I love the pictures! Your friend did an awesome job. You have the cutest little family. Now you just need some more girls in it!

The Jackson Three said...

Pictures turned out so great! Congrats!