Monday, November 19, 2007

Our Leper Baby

I can't believe how big Jaxon is getting. My parents went out of town for a week and when they came back they said he looked so much bigger and older. I guess I don't notice it as much because I'm with him 24/7, but I can tell he starting to creep out of his "newborn look". To our dismay, the other day Jaxon woke up with really bad baby rash. I've joked that he is our little leper baby, but it sometimes makes me sad to even look at him. It doesn't seem to bother him too much, although he does rub his face in my shirt from time to time, so maybe it does. He continues to be happy and we were even able to capture a picture of him smiling the other day. This picture even demonstrates his baby rash really well, but I'm glad he is smiling nonetheless. My aunt who is a nurse practitioner says you have to just leave it alone, but if anyone has any suggestions I'm up for the advice!

11 comments:

Breanne said...

So he may have a little baby acne, but he is still adorable! He is so much bigger than the last time I saw him!

THE BRAITHWAITE'S said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! He does look a ton bigger to me. I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days. We can go shopping and have lots of fun.

I think we will leave Darrin up for the whole week too. Hopefully they have fun and it's not too much work for you. He loves his cousin CaCa!!!

Rebecca W. said...

What a little munchkin-I love the second picture. I've heard most babies get acne at some point so I'm sure it'll clear up. You're lucky though because tiny leper boy is still super cute.

brittany said...

wow, he is looking very grown up. He is adorable.

Kim said...

I can't believe how different he looks from the last pictures I have seen. He is so squeezeable, kissable, loveable cute--yes even with a little rash. Not much help advice-wise on it though. If it is acne, I guess just waiting it out. Gracie had it so back--face, neck, head (and no hair to cover it up). But it did pass. But give him a squeeze and kiss for me. And tell that Carter to quit growing up so fast.

Kim said...

meant to say Gracie had it so bad...

Jayleen said...

I didn't notice his baby acne on Saturday. He still so darn CUTE even if he does have a little baby acne. My sisters baby has had it really bad too, and the Dr. told her it was because of her hormone levels during pregnancy, not sure if it's true or not, but I thought that it was interesting.

Cute blankie I see in the backround, where did you get it???? HEE HEE!!!

McKenzie said...

He is so cute! They grow way too fast!! I also LOVE that picture you got from costco!

Talai said...

Wow, Those pics are amazing. You must be one proud mama!

The Jackson Three said...

He is super cute! And it's crazy how fast they get big!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing to pay a quick visit this website and reading the views of all mates regarding this post, while I am also eager of getting familiarity.

Feel free to surf to my site - weightloss camp