Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cousins


Brooke and her family came up to visit us to go see Cody's football game and to celebrate my birthday! My friend Britt mentioned that I haven't been posting many pictures of Jaxon, and as I look at my blog I sadly find that to be true. Maybe I can blame it on the fact that I'm either feeding Jaxon, changing his diaper, or he is sleeping so there aren't to many moments to snap a good picture. For the past two nights he has slept 6 hours in a row which is heavenly. Anyways, here is a picture of Jaxon and his cousin Max (his birthday is August 23, almost exactly a month before Jaxon's of September 24). Aren't they too cute for words?!?

7 comments:

brittany said...

They are so cute! I think Jaxon looks a lot like Matt in that picture. Did you have a happy birthday? Are you going to post pictures of the celebration? I sure hope so. Thanks for posting pictures of your cute baby.

Kim said...

How cute! that will be so fun for them to be so close in age. cousins are the best! jaxon looks a little like his cousin ian in that picture!

Breanne said...

Jess, they are so cute! It will be so fun for them to be close in age as they get older. I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Talai said...

So cute, that is a lot of hair for two infants! Happy Birthday as well. I hope you were able to enjoy yourself. And, congrats on the 6 hour nights! Any suggestion on how I can accomplish the same thing when Owen arrives?

Jayleen said...

I agree with Kim, he does look a little like Ian. I thought that Carter looked a lot like Ian did when they were babies too. Good Genes!!! They are both adorable

Unknown said...

Hey Jess! It's Steff. Long time no talk. Your baby is SO cute! And so is Brooke's. I didn't even know she'd had her baby yet! Where in Utah are you living now? Hopefully not too far from here. I want to see you guys! Anyway, congrats on the baby and Happy birthday!

bloggingchristy said...

This picture is so adorable! I miss my little squishy nephews. Jaxon is SOOOO cute, he does look a little like Carter now!!! I miss you so much!