Thursday, October 25, 2007

Monster cookies!


In celebration of Halloween, my mom made "Monster cookies" for my brother, Dustin, serving a mission in Croatia (we'll see if they get there without breaking into 100 pieces). "Monster cookies" is a sufficent name because they were really about the size of a pancake. I was preoccupied by and my mom had given Carter some of a cookie. The next thing I know he has more cookie on his face than in his mouth and he is kissing and loving on Jaxon. You really can't tell from the pictures, but Carter's face is covered in chocolate and Jaxon has chocolate on his shirt, on his eyebrow, face, and hair and all over his shirt! I think calling Carter the "Cookie Monster" is very fitting!

6 comments:

brittany said...

I can't believe Dustin is on a mission. It seems like he was just barely a little boy! I love Carters brotherly love, that is cute.

Talai said...

I agree with the title cookie monster! What a cute brother he is to Jaxon. Looks like so much fun! I bet having your mom close by again is wonderful! I'm thinking of dressing up Owen like a baseball for Halloween..I mean what else can he be?

Breanne said...

I think it is so sweet how much Carter loves his little brother! We missed you last night. I hope Matt did well on his test. See you tomorrow!

bloggingchristy said...

Carter is funny, funny, funny! It will be fun to see what Jaxon's personality is and to see how the two of them interact. Carter seems like he'll be a great older brother. Maybe he can teach Scott a thing or two!

McKenzie said...

Jessica!
Hi..It's McKenzie (Edgington). I came across your blog and took a peek! Your kids are so cute! (we have the same taste in names, I have a Jaxon too :) I just wanted to say hi and hope everything is going well. I love your blog!

Kim said...

these two little guys will probably be best friends their whole lives--even through the normal rivalries and tormenting that seems to come with brothers. and all in the meantime probably wearing mom out! get some rest jessica!