Friday, October 5, 2007

My very first SWAP!

So I can hardly contain myself (and maybe it is just because I get to do something besides changing diapers)!! My friend Britt from Bend, Oregon invited me to participate in my very first Swap. It's pretty simple and super fun! She compiles a list of people who want to participate and then she gives everyone someone else's name and then we send a package of goodies to our designated someone. This was a Halloween Swap, and I had way too much fun browsing all of the Halloween decor to find items for my package! I'm posting pictures of the final project and I hope it doesn't spoil the surprise for my Swap buddy. I don't personally know the person who I got so it would be ironic if she looked at my blog and saw my post. So, anyways it's kind of a fun way to celebrate the holiday! I'm thinking about doing my own Thanksgiving Swap in the next few months, so let me know if you're interested or if you know anyone that is!

7 comments:

Breanne said...

Jess, your package is so cute! You are always so creative, I am very impressed. How does this swap thing work?

Jayleen said...

That looks like a VERY fun thing to do! Way cute Package!!!!

brittany said...

Where did you get that trick or treat bucket? I want to get one so bad, or send them to my person. tell me tell me.

brittany said...

oh, and i would totally be in for a thanksgiving swap :)

Natalie and Spencer said...

Jess, I would love to do a swap like that! Seems way cute- also adorable baby.

Talai said...

Very cute idea. Not a bit surprised out how cute you made it! You have always been very creative.

The Jackson Three said...

looks like such a fun idea...I'm interested!