Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Jaxon, Jaxon, Jaxon


I feel like I fell off the face of the earth for a few days, but I'm slowly regrouping from the move, baby blues, and sleepless nights (even though these still continue). Jaxon is keeping us all busy but we couldn't love him more (especially Carter, who we have to watch very carefully because he tries to pick him up...yikes). Here are some more pictures. Enjoy!



I'm reluctantly posting this picture, but here are me and my boys a few hours after Jaxon's arrival.

Jaxon's first car ride home from the hospital.


Jaxon's new outfit from grandma.


Carter can't stop loving on Jaxon.

7 comments:

Jayleen said...

You've had quite the week (to say the least). You are a trooper! I wanted to come down to see you on Monday, but thought that I'd just be in the way. Jeff commented on how cute Jaxon was. I hope your taking advantage of nap time and recouping after an exhausting move!

brittany said...

I love these pictures and you look far to beautiful to have just had a baby! Not fair.

Breanne said...

You look amazing after just having a baby! I can't get over how much hair Jaxon has. Your boys are so cute. I can't wait to see you guys.

Anonymous said...

Oh, man is it tough, but totally worth it! You look absolutely fabulous! Hang in there!

Kim said...

I am exhausted just thinking about your entire ordeal, from having Jaxon, moving and all that entails with each. I'm so glad you are close to family who can help out. your family is beautiful and you are a radiant new mommy. get rest and get a foot rub from matt tonight!!!

Talai said...

Reluctant? About what? You look AMAZING after just having had a baby! I admire you for coping with so many changes in such a short amount of time! Jaxon is so cute, I love all his hair!

bloggingchristy said...

Okay, like everyone said, it is not fair that you can look so cute AND skinny after having a baby! I look like I was mauled by a bear who attacked me and stuffed me full of honey after I have a baby! You know I have always thought you were a babe! It's killing me to have to wait to see Jaxon, he looks so cute! What's up with all the 2nd kids having a ton of hair?