Friday, October 19, 2007

Utah!!


As many of you know, we have migrated back to Utah. After being in Arizona for 3 years, I have really come to appreciate the mountains and especially the 4 seasons. In Arizona there are only 3 seasons, cool, hot, and really hot! For Conference weekend we were able to spend the time at my parent's cabin in Sundance. It is so beautiful up there and right out the back deck they have a gorgeous view of Mount Timpanogos and Stewart Falls and I love to sit there and soak it all in. I'm looking forward to winter, but no so much the snow, as I hate driving in it. But bring it on right?

2 comments:

Talai said...

I love having four seasons too. I just wish some were longer then others (spring and summer!).

Breanne said...

Welcome back to Utah! We are so happy that you are back!