Tuesday, September 4, 2007

2 long weeks to go


It is amazing to me how fast this pregnancy has gone compared to Carter's. I'm sure a lot of it is due to the fact that I as so excited about Matt's graduation that I didn't have time to worry about being pregnant or how much longer I had. Well, now all that has passed and I have 2 extra long weeks to go and it feels like forever. I do remember this part of my pregnancy with Carter - feeling like I'm going to be pregnant forever! Is that possible...maybe I'll be the first. Then I come back to reality and it occurs to me that in 3 weeks or less there will be 4 of us and I'll be even more outnumbered. Nonetheless, I'm ecstatic to meet this kid who has been churning my insides and bruising my ribs! Carter and Matt can't wait to meet him either. Carter is going to be such a great big brother and hopefully not too jealous of one!! I'm reluctantly posting this picture, but I'm sure in a few months when I'm done being pregnant and hopefully back in my own jeans I'll appreciate that. I guess I'm actually cheating because this picture is from June, but I'm pregnant nonetheless!!

2 comments:

brittany said...

I am so glad this picture is from June, because you don't even look pregnant and with only two weeks to go you should look much more pregnant. Your cake is AMAZING. I need to be around my talented friend Jess a little more often. I think a trip to Bend would be just the ticket :) To answer your question No it does not rain a lot in bend, it is High Desert. Pretty similar climate to Utah.

brittany said...

I actually think Matt would probably really like it. and you to :)