Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm it! Thanks Bre!!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

  1. Driving for the first time
  2. Playing softball/basketball for Timpanogos High
  3. Going on my first date.
  4. Getting fairly decent grades
  5. Enjoying being a teenager and (now I realiaze) having limited responsibilities

5 Things on my to-do list today:

  1. Clean and vacuum our filthy cars.
  2. Work.
  3. Play with my boys.
  4. Try to walk this baby out!
  5. Figure out other ways to make this baby come out!
  6. Did I mention get this baby out!!

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire

  1. Take my family on a DisneyWorld vacation.
  2. Travel the world
  3. Pay off our student loans!
  4. Invest, invest, invest.
  5. Buy all the scrapbook items I want!!

5 things I will NEVER wear again:

  1. Big bangs. I actually got the nickname of "Big Bangs" in elementary school (scary)
  2. Gold vinyl bell bottoms.
  3. Really short shorts.
  4. MC Hammer pants.
  5. Two pairs of different colored socks/shirts.

5 of my Favorite Toys:

  1. Anything that has to do with scrapbooking.
  2. My dad's boat.
  3. Matt's IPod (I have yet to enter the IPod bandwagon)
  4. Carter's GeoTrax train.
  5. Bike.

5 people to tag:

  1. Nicole
  2. Christy
  3. Jill
  4. Kim
  5. Britt

6 comments:

Kim said...

yeah for big banags!! remember pegging your pants and then putting the two (or three) layers of different colored socks over the pegged pants!!! I remember begging my sisters to help me with it because I wanted to look cool. What were we thinking???

Kim said...

ok, i meant bangs!

Breanne said...

Jess, I remember your "Big Bangs" you looked so sexy in them! Maybe we should stage a come-back? Maybe not. No Baby yet?

Jayleen said...

Oh those 80's big bangs! I wasn't one of those "popular girls" that had the HUGE bangs, but I have to admit, they were big!

bloggingchristy said...

You should just try and get your mind off of being 9 months pregnant and being days or maybe hours away from delivering. I know it sounds hard, but a dozen fresh Krispy Kreme Donuts should do the trick. (Cold Stone should work as well)

I think it was better that you hd big bangs than spraying your hair in the front so it looks like there is a small mountain on your head. That look didn't really go that well on me . . .

Jill said...

loved the post! i miss big bangs - not really but do you remember how sticky the bathroom counter, floor and door would get from all of our AQUA NET?!