Saturday, September 15, 2007

Just like Dad

I've mentioned in earlier posts that Carter adores his daddy, wants to be just like him, and tries to imitate him in almost every way. For example, last Sunday after church we were eating lunch and we were asking Carter about nursery and if he sang any songs. He imitated daddy's actions (putting his fist up to his head like he was thinking) and said, "Ummm." I couldn't help but laugh and so of course he played it up after that. Carter also enjoys watching golf with daddy and claps and says "yay" and "almost" when they get it into or close to the hole. See how much fun it is to have boys!!

3 comments:

brittany said...

That is too funny. He looks very cute while he's thinking.

bloggingchristy said...

I miss Carter so much! Give him a big hug from me Scott and Stacey. Hopefully we will get up to Utah soon to see him and the new baby. Don't worry I'm working on it . . .

Talai said...

So cute!! I love how your kids idolize you when you are young, I have a feeling we should soke that up while we can! He is just a cutie!!