Tuesday, September 4, 2007

growing so big


I cannot believe how fast Carter has grown. Sometimes I look at him and my eyes swell up with tears because he's not so little any more. (Maybe that is just the pregnancy hormones taking over). About a month ago we broke down and finally bought Carter some "official" church clothes and doesn't he look handsome (not to mention he looks like he is 5 years old)!?! Before this he would wear khakis and a button up or polo shirt. Suitable but not ideal. He wore the tie for the first Sunday but has refused it ever since. It is probably because it literally chokes him. Either the shirt necks are super small or Carter has an extra large neck because the rest of the shirt fits with a little room to grow.

1 comment:

brittany said...

he looks so much like Matt, I can't even believe it. I love the new church attire!