Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Dad, dad, he's our GRAD


Matt successfully graduated from Physical Therapy school at AT Still University on August 4. Way to go DAD!! We were so fortunate to have both of our parents come down to support him in this (as well as Cody and Kaylee). We had fun spending time with family, even though their stay was way too short!! Matt's parents even took us to Melting Pot after the graduation. It was quite the experienced and we were litterally there for over 2 hours. (I'm glad Carter did so good). Dinner was amazing, but dessert was by far the biggest hit. What can I day, you can't get any better than dipping goodies in rich chocolate! It's definitely not a restaurant you could afford to go to all the time, but definitely a must try at least once. I'm actually looking into buying a fondue pot so we can create our own "Melting Pot" dinners! Good times.

2 comments:

Breanne said...

Congrats Matt! We can't wait until all four of you move back to Utah!

brittany said...

Congrats to Matt!! I love that you are blogging and that I can check in on you. It makes my whole day happy :)